We are currently looking a Technology/ Data Intern to join our office in Limassol, Cyprus. This is a unique opportunity for an individual seeking a technical role with an ability to manage complex projects and campaigns who can efficiently implement effective business strategies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively support and assist the CMO in the following duties (but not limited to):
- Entry: Updating, enriching, and validating data records in database.
- Organization: Manage large volumes of data across multiple sources
- Detail oriented and analytical; strong problem-solving skills required
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge is required
- Requires a bachelor’s or advanced degree in a computing related discipline
- Domain Management, setting email accounts and setting required TXT domain records, verifying domains with 3rd party solutions.
- Setting up working environments to make sure the marketers have all needed requirements.
- Ability to research and understand technical scenarios and understand how to apply various technical resources
- Reliable, service-minded and highly organized with good time prioritization.
- Managing environments with an excellent ability to change/ edit system configure files.
- The ability to setup cloud based servers, and has a good understanding of network architectures and topologies.
- Has an understanding of networking concepts and the ability to utilize them
- BASIC REQUIREMENT: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree
- Excellent understanding of the design and function of systems, and familiar with network architecture and concepts.
- Familiar with MySQL and normalisation of Data.
- Highly proficient in the use of computers including the internet (some basic Linux experience preferred).
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
- Strong MS-Office skills specifically excel
- Fluent in English (other additional languages will be considered advantageous specifically German, Italian)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Team Player with strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Free medical insurance
- Catered bi-weekly lunches
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-26 in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Full-time / Monday through Friday